Friday, January 4, 2013

Supper at 9:00 p.m

I'm starving. I had a big bowl of chicken noodles for dinner at 6:20 p.m. At 9:00 p.m, I'm starving!!! Today is my shopping day and I've already bought lots of food for stocking. I want some soup but I don't feel like cooking. So I grab a pack of instant soup and make myself a cup of herbal tea.

My Supper

There are some sausages leftover in the fridge. I took one and added in the soup, make it more tasty. The soup is great, but the sausage is terrible. Now I know why it was a leftover.

Sausage Soup

It's time to bed, so I choose a Celestial Sleepy Time Tea and end up turning it into a cup of milk tea. I love milk. I also add 1 and a half teaspoon of  sugar. I'm not on a diet, so, who cares!!!


Milk Tea

My tummy is gonna blow up!!! Feel so good. Time to brush my teeth and roll into my lovely bed! Night Night Weasel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which dress should I wear on my 18th Birthday Party?