|This tastes so GOOD!!!!|
|This is me!|
Later that night, I pulled out everything I'd got from the supermarket.
|I bought a lot of sweets!!!!|
1. Fruit Rings: Kind of Cereal. It's from Sunny Select, not the usual Nestle which I've been eating for half a year. This cereal is better than the one from Nestle. It goes perfect with Vietnamese Ordinary Sweeten Milk. Also, the colours are so tasty.
2. 2 Bars of Candy: I bought these as a Christmas Gift for Sushi and Chíp. These girls are so cute and they deserve a sweet present for Christmas. I still keep these candies in the cupboard.
3. 2 Bars of Sour Punk: I prefer the red one. I saw these candies in the music video Synchronized last year and I always want to try those until now. The red one tastes so good. However, it's kind of small, unlike the one in the music video.
4. Chupa Chumps lollipop: Same old, same old. Come with a tiny useless toy.
5. Glinter: Bought this just for the bottle which can reuse.
6. Capri sonne: Since I found the Capri Sonne Backpack Tutorial, I've always thought of getting one pack to try. It tastes well but I don't like it.
7. Pocari Sweat: Next time, I'll buy Reveive
8. A Glass Bottle from Turkey: Christmas Gift for my aunt.
9. Santa's Long Legs Candies: This tastes perfect. Gotta get more for Christmas. It's a marshmallow.
10. Seven times Candy: Come in a medicine case. I love it so much. I bought another one on my second shopping cart and still eating now.
11. Poca Chips: Same old but come in XL size and stupid cover.