Saturday, August 11, 2012

Being a Kpop Fan

This is not really what am I now. I do enjoy Kpop music, idols and news. But it seems too hard for me to share the hobby with you, darling. I mean, most of teenagers nowadays do enjoy Kpop and being crazy fans. I didn't let myself flow into the wave of being Kpop fan. However, in some cases, I do love Kpop.

Girl-bands are awesome. Even though I'm not a regular fan who can keep up the latest news about their idols. I still sometimes go check them on google. I love how they sing, they wear, they entertain. But every time before I have a chance to confess, you seem like... talkative...

I want you to know I do enjoy boy-bands. Even though their style may not catch yours, it does catch mine. You always afraid of being compared with those "girly-man", therefore I keep my mouth shut, never tell you that I like this Idol, that Idol...

Is this what I should call jealousy? Well, maybe... I feel like broken heart when your face turns black because I say that I like a male idol. If someone ask me, who is your Kpop idol, I just want to jump out and shout many names I could remember. But in front of your face, could I?

Sorry... I'm still a little girl, a teenager... I'm not a grown up... Even being a grown up, I still want to be a Kpop fan cause I love many Korean artists... Darling, forgive me...

I don't want to make you broken heart. I'll sacrifice as much as I could. There's only one wish left: I wish you could get mad and bored about me, so that you could set me free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which dress should I wear on my 18th Birthday Party?